The Jane Pauley Community Health Centers provide a wide range of available services to best accommodate our patients’ needs. We offer patient-centered care devoted to finding treatments and solutions that best work to fit our patients’ medical needs and lifestyles. Our providers and staff are courteous and knowledgeable, and ensure that those who come into our health centers are greeted with a smile.
The following is a partial list of available services:
- Acute health problems—Cold, flu, sore throat, sinus infections, ear infections, UTIs, pink eye, vomiting, and headaches.
- Chronic health conditions—Diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, obesity, emphysema, asthma, and heart disease.
- Complete physical exams—Physicals for sports, Medicare, and Medicaid disability.
- Assessment of health status—Complete physical, emotional, and behavioral evaluations.
- Immunizations—Flu and pneumonia shots; hepatitis A and B series; and vaccinations for tetanus, diphtheria, meningitis and meningitis B, pertussis (whooping cough), measles, mumps, and rubella.
- Lab work—EKG, blood work, STD testing, and pregnancy testing.
- Women’s health services—Clinical breast exams, pap and pelvic exams, ultrasound, colposcopy, birth control, and OB/GYN care.
- Pediatrics—Well-baby and well-child care, vaccinations, preventive care, and acute care.
*For emergency care you should call 911 or visit the nearest hospital emergency room.